Monster Land is a Great Read!

I’m not one to toot my own horn, but far be it from me to prevent others from doing so in my stead. Yours truly was conferred the great read award from the premier blog on b-films and other paraphernalia from the atomic age, Radiation Cinema!.

Mykal's blog was recently presented with a Great Read Award from I Like Horror Movies, and this esteemed author was generous enough to bestow the honor on several other horror blogs.

What Mykal had to say about Monster Land:

Like the monsters she so loves, her blog is beautiful to behold. The entire joint has a Famous Monster of Filmland feel and, not for nothing, absolutely vibrates brains (as in intelligence, not zombie food - back off, Ryan!). As her name suggests, your Host has a deep understanding of Horror's past and can make it howl in present day - or night. Always worth rising from the tomb for.

I really appreciate Mykal’s support and all the encouragement I’ve received from the horror blogging community, as my body of work continues to grow and develop.

Comments

  1. Well done, now Joan Rivers asked me to ask you, "Who" will you be wearing at the awards ceremony?

    PS, I agree with everything they said, you've an outstanding blog, rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably Wal-mart. Haha. As it turns out I also won some kudos over at Planet of Terror! from Cortez the Killer. Aww shucks :o

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zombieland Trailer Censors Undead Boobs

And Now This: Pruitt Taylor Vince Creeps Me Out

Life Lessons I Learned from Watching Clash of the Titans