Monster Scholar is Moving to Substack!


Since starting this blog in 2009, I have been humbled by the encouragement of devoted horror fans like you who have made me feel at home in my study of the genre. Your acceptance and support over the years have been staggering, and I’m constantly amazed that you care about my opinions on spooky things.

You may have noticed this blog has been as quiet as the grave for a few years.⚰️ The incredible amount of time and energy that I spent writing and researching my articles contributed to my blog's success, but working so hard for no compensation was unhealthy and unsustainable so I sadly stopped writing in 2012.

I have decided to move Monster Scholar to Substack, a newsletter platform where writers like me can sell paid subscriptions to their valuable content.

If you want to enjoy it without paying anything, you can sign up for one free newsletter a month, and my archive will always available at www.monsterscholar.blogspot.com  

You can subscribe for $5 a month/$50 a year, and get all the free stuff plus an additional monthly issue delivered to your inbox. Your paid subscription helps me rent the dilapidated crypt where I pen this newsletter and feed my tiny hell-hounds. 💀
Subscribe now

My newsletter shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg. If $5 a month is outside your means, e-mail me at monsterscholar@gmail.com and we can arrange payment in other black market body parts. 👍 

I hope you will join me in the next chapter of this weird journey and even if you decide not to, I am still incredibly thankful for your readership over the years. 

 Stay Spooky! 

Monster Scholar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And Now This: Pruitt Taylor Vince Creeps Me Out

Zombieland Trailer Censors Undead Boobs

Life Lessons I Learned from Watching Clash of the Titans