The Twelve Deaths of Black X-mas

To ring in the holiday season, I’m bringing you 12 deaths of the Black Christmas remake. As far as remakes go, this one is pretty godawful, but it has more deaths than the original so it meets my 12-death quota.

For the 1st death of Christmas, Billy gave to me… A sorority sister smothered with a trash bag and stabbed in the head with a fountain pen.

For the 2nd death of Christmas, Billy gave to me…A security guard stabbed in the throat with a candy cane.

For the 3rd death of Christmas, Billy gave to me…Yet another smothered sorority sister with a bonus eye gouging.

For the 4th death of Christmas, Billy gave to me…A dead Santa in a dumpster.

For the 5th death of Christmas, Billy gave to me…A Christmas tree topper through murdering stepdad’s eye.

For the 6th death of Christmas, Billy gave to me…Mom strangled with Christmas lights, beaten to death with a rolling pin then used for flesh angel cookies. Yum.

For the 7th death of Christmas, Billy gave to me…A trowel to the back of the head.

For the 8th death of Christmas, Billy gave to me…A decapitated Eve.

For the 9th death of Christmas, Billy gave to me…A combo gorefest, a sorority sister bites it in the car and the house mom gets an icicle to the noggin.


For the 10th death of Christmas, Billy gave to me…More suffocating, eye gouging and eating.


For the 11th death of Christmas, Billy gave to me…Death by unicorn figurine and more eye gouging.

For the 12th death of Christmas, Billy gave to me…a dead Agnes.


A note:
Okay, so technically it was Billy and sister/daughter Agnes working in tandem the entire film, but I attributed all the deaths to Billy (even the last one which belongs to the film’s final girl) to save me time. Happy Holidays!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zombieland Trailer Censors Undead Boobs

And Now This: Pruitt Taylor Vince Creeps Me Out

Life Lessons I Learned from Watching Clash of the Titans