Horror Poster Look-Alike Extravaganza!




I was checking out the latest DVD releases at Evil on Two Legs and noticed that the cover art for "(Lesbian) Vampire Killers" looks suspiciously similar to that of Zombieland. After the True Blood/Jennifer's Body debacle, I figured this must be a recurring phenomenon and after some digging, I found some startling horror poster look alikes. While some may be unabashed rip offs of more successful films, in some cases great minds just might think alike. I personally enjoy the similarities between the poster for the Black Christmas remake and Rambo. Who knew?


 

Comments

  1. Coincidence? I think not! Somebody fire those ad agencies. Happy New Year Jeanette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that final one really blew my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I find the Last House/People Under the Stairs one particularly interesting! A subtle homage to Wes perhaps? I dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pax,
    The last one had me rolling!

    Andre,
    People under the stairs will always be creepier than Last house for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zombieland looks very cool and a winner too though not that scary.
    Brian@Rhinehoth a New Horror Novel by Brian E. Niskala

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a screener copy of Blood Creek...is it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't believe the what a rip off Zombieland the Lesbian Vampire Killers poster is ... and how they edited the title too... sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super post! I guess I never really thought about how similar some of these posters are, but looking at them here, it's blatantly obvious that originality has went by the wayside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. jaded,
    You're gonna have to tell me, I have not seen it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You totally beat me to it! I was working on something similar :) Love the selection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Divemistress,

    Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another one is true blood and jennifer's body

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zombieland Trailer Censors Undead Boobs

And Now This: Pruitt Taylor Vince Creeps Me Out

Life Lessons I Learned from Watching Clash of the Titans