The Trailer Park: Zombieland


The original trailer for Zombieland had everything a girl could ask for, comedy, action and the right amount of violence and gore. Woody Harrelson was hilarious as the renegade zombie hunter who bears a close resemblance to Steve Martin of Little Shop of Horrors (My momma always said I’d be good at something…) and the mention of Zombie Kill of the Week inspired the series of zombie kills now found on my blog. I was in trailer heaven.

But that was before the release of the red band trailer. Not to say it’s too gory. I can take my fair share of squished zombie limbs and messy head-on collisions with the best of them, but (you knew there was going to be a but) it feels like the creators of the trailer might have just rounded up all the rudest, crudest moments they could find in the film and crammed them into this three minute raunchfest.


Despite this feat, the trailer does manage a few good points. Among them are the zombie stripper, complete with tassels and dollar bills in her g-string, chasing an Asian strip club patron, and Jesse Eisenberg’s tirade about Woody Harrelson being a cock blocking machine built in a secret government lab.

Regardless, the new trailer has not dampened my excitement for the film’s release. It’s kind of like falling in love with the perfect person, then finding out they’re an immature jerk, but then loving them more because of it. Zombieland, I’m yours.

Also, another reason to look forward to this movie: Zombie clown.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And Now This: Pruitt Taylor Vince Creeps Me Out

Zombieland Trailer Censors Undead Boobs

Life Lessons I Learned from Watching Clash of the Titans